Hello, i'm Bridget.

I am a future 5th year who was originally in nursing until clinical made me realize that the nurse life was not for me, so now i'm an early childhood education major with a bio focus as of last semester. Therefore, I am currently in my fourth year of college on my second major and second university. Despite having tons of bio credits from my previous major that are not valid for my bio ed major, i chose to take more bios since i have always been a science nerd and figured if i'm going to be in school for a tad extra while i might as well take courses i actually enjoy. I also like that it gives me the chance to become a sixth grade science teacher if i desire to be one. I am a babysitter and have decent lean muscle tone in my arms formed from carrying a 10 month old twice a week. I am great at setting a sailboat to autohelm but the whole real sailing part is still in need of some work. I love the water, the sea and sound so even when not sailing I am usually not too far from either shore. I am excited to be taking education courses this semester and to learn about my future career. I have always loved kids so finally since switching majors i feel like i am no longer out of place.

Comments

Popular Posts